Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Inaugural Coaching Season

http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/Baxter74_bucket/

Today was the last soccer game of our spring season. This also marked the first time I was the head coach. I certainly learned a few things about myself. I had a lot of fun with the kids and enjoyed seeing them grow and learn over the course of the season. I also learned it's hard to coach your own kid, especially when your a "bit" competitive and your child is maybe not the most talented kid on the team. Hmmm. All in all it was a great season. Our league does not officially keep score, but I think we only lost two of our games and not by much. The question is...... will I try it again? Thanks, Mandi, for coaching with me.

2 comments:

Susie Adams said...

send me your address I can't find it>>>>>>> Susie

Teal said...

I want to know how Germany is!!! Fill us in!!! We miss you girl!
Teal